Do you have what it takes to survive the Zombie Apocalypse? Do you know how to survive the collapse of modern civilisation? If not, why not come along to our Zombie Apocalypse survival training day to learn some basic survival and bush-craft skills from our survival expert?
- Learn the essential kit you need for your bug out bag
- Learn how to make a shelter from what nature provides
- Learn how to make a fire from scratch
- Learn what plants are safe to eat
- Learn how to source safe drinking water
- Learn how to leave no trace that you were ever there
This free event is aimed at young people and adults; under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Booking is essential as places are limited.
We recommend you bring:
- Suitable outdoor clothing that you don’t mind getting a bit dirty
- Sun cream or waterproofs – depending on the weather forecast
- A packed lunch – there will be a selection of wild food available but it may not be to everyone’s taste.
Please note: The location has changed from Jonesborough (as previously advertised) to Red Branch Bushcraft, near Forkhill
Event has past.