Do you have what it takes to survive the Zombie Apocalypse? Do you know how to survive the collapse of modern civilisation? If not, why not come along to our Zombie Apocalypse survival training day to learn some basic survival and bush-craft skills from our survival expert?
- Learn the essential kit you need for your bug out bag
- Learn how to make a shelter from what nature provides
- Learn how to make a fire from scratch
- Learn how to source safe drinking water
- Learn how to leave no trace that you were ever there
We recommend you bring:
- Suitable outdoor clothing that you don’t mind getting a bit dirty (no jeans)
- Sun cream or waterproofs – depending on the weather forecast
- Walking boots/shoes, no flip flops or sandles.
- Personal medication: e.g. inhaler etc.
- Work gloves
- Healthy Snacks /drink (no energy drinks)
A training session will be run each Saturday morning during August, aimed at young people and adults; under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Booking is essential as places on each session are limited.
4th August – FULLY BOOKED
11th August – FULLY BOOKED
18th August – FULLY BOOKED
25th August – FULLY BOOKED
Event has past.