2018 online Single Application now open
The Online Single Application service for 2018 is now open, the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has announced.
DAERA will not be issuing paper versions of the Single Application this year.
The deadline for receipt of all Single Applications and supporting evidence is 15 May 2018.
The Single Application is the only method for claiming under any of the following schemes;
- Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) and Greening Payment
- Young Farmers’ Payment (YFP)
- Regional Reserve Entitlement allocation or top up (as a Young Farmer or New Entrant)
- Environmental Farming Scheme (EFS) Agreements
- Northern Ireland Countryside Management Scheme (NICMS)
- Farm Woodland Premium Scheme (FWPS)
- Farm Woodland Scheme (FWS)
- Forest Expansion Scheme (Annual Premia)
You must also use the Single Application and Maps Service to tell us about any changes to your land. You can no longer do this on paper.
Benefits of online application include:
- Enables DAERA to make advance part payments
- You can view your map within your online SAF
- You can make changes to your map which automatically update your field data tables
- You can make changes to your application up to 15 May
- Error alerts
- Greater accuracy, reducing the possibility of penalties
- Convenience – quick and easy to use.
- Safe and secure
- Notification that application has been received